Could You Help Me Add A Gif To My Posts?...Please : )

Wishydoo

<font color=blue>Gets buzzed from Arizona Green Te
Hi:)
I'd like to add a gif to my posts.
Could someone please give me instructions on how to do this? I'd really appreciate the help! :D :D :D :D

Thanks You, Lisa

There doesn`t seem to be anyone in tonight Lisa. I think they must be closed for dinner. This has happened before.

Love always
Veronica

Hello Veronica! :D

Thank you for acknowledging me. I actually just figured out how to add the gif by reading another post <phew>.

I see you are having difficulty getting help with your question. The only way I know of to change the background color on clip-art is to use a paint program.

I'm not sure what you have there. I use Paint-Shop Pro and Adobe. You would have to have the art in your downloads to apply these programs, as far as I know.

I'm sorry, this is about as much help as I can offer on the subject...I'm not very good at explaining things.
I hope someone else steps in to lend you a hand with this.
Thanks Again:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
and p.s. ...... I adore your trip reports!
Sincerely, Lisa
mickey.gif

Hi, Lisa. :D

You did a great job on figuring out the clipart. Unfortunately, tripod doesn't allow direct linking. All we could see was a red x. It showed up for you because it was already stored in your computers cache.

I went ahead a fixed it for you and added it to your signature. Now it should automatically show up when you post. Be sure you check the "show signature" box at the bottom in the "Options" section next time you post. :D

Let us know if you need any more help. :D

Lisa

Oh poop, the dreaded red "X", lol

Lisa, thank you once again....I truly appreciate all your help! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter