Could anyone provide me with point schedule for the DLR hotels?

disney-super-mom

DIS Veteran
As DH and I continue our journey into purchasing a DVC membership, I was wondering if someone here could provide us with the current DVC point schedule for the DLR hotels.

Thanks so much!:)

If you'd like to PM me with your email info I'll send you a Word document with the 2007 Disneyland Point chart. I couldn't get it formatted correctly to work on here. The points depend on which resort, view and time of year.

Hopefully you received the email with the point chart attachment. I'm betting we'll be saying "Welcome Home Neighbor" in the near future.

I received it just fine. Boy you're FAST!:thumbsup2

As soon as we can dump our travel trailer on someone (just kidding, it's a VERY NICE travel trailer and practically brand new) we're IN!

We're gonna start small (with about 100 point resale SSR contract) and then wait for a DLR DVC to buy more points (if we don't get addonitis for AKV first).:rotfl:

Be strong and hold out for DL. It's amazing how fast addonitis can hit. We started our resale purchase of 100 points in 9/05 and added on in 12/05. I think it was made worst by having our first trip to SSR in 10/05.:lmao:

Is the DL point schedule online anywhere? We are not members yet, but debating options, and I am interested in seeing what the DL options are.

hey, supermom........
looks like the DVC bug gotcha (i'm really happy for you! :cool1: ).

just let me know if you have any more questions :)

ttfn

Is the DL point schedule online anywhere? We are not members yet, but debating options, and I am interested in seeing what the DL options are.
Yes - You can find a link to the official charts on the DVC Members' website in this thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1089462

You don't have to be a member to see the charts.

Good luck with your decision-making process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter