Costuming charge

Lyanne and Stitch

Mouseketeer
Maybe a current cast member or CP alumni that has gone through this can help.

Someone I know who's about to finish their CP just found out in costuming that he supposedly has an entire extra costume (a shirt and a pair of pants) checked out according to the system but he doesn't. He's really worried about being charged for it when he doesn't have it and asked me for help.
I never had that problem so I couldn't really suggest much.

Does anybody know if there's anything he can do or someone he can talk to?
Apparently the lady that told him at costuming wasn't much help.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated! :goodvibes

He needs to talk with the Costuming Manager for the location. If it's a costume that is not his size or is not an area he works in, then they can sometimes remove it (depending on the cost of the costume). If it's in his size or of his location, then he's really out of luck. He needs to search his apartment and hope we finds it.

He needs to talk with the Costuming Manager for the location. If it's a costume that is not his size or is not an area he works in, then they can sometimes remove it (depending on the cost of the costume). If it's in his size or of his location, then he's really out of luck. He needs to search his apartment and hope we finds it.

I'll let him know! Thank you! :goodvibes

This happened to me once. The PP is right, if its your size, you're SOL. If its another work area/different size, they can work with you.

Whenever you return your costumes, they have a screen that logs every item. It is your responsibility to make sure that they scan through. Don't just throw them through the chute and think it'll be taken care of.

I self termed a month ago for family related issues and it said I had a missing coat. However when I went to housing management and explained it to them at my meeting to leave the coat magically vanished from my recored. It was a coat from my location, in my size, but they were known to check in randomly when the new system was starting. So I managed to get out of it.

However, I also was working with the CP management people for a long time regarding health issues and transfers and stuff and I had high ups in MK involved and at that point I think they may have felt a little bad. So much happened wrong at once.

Tl;DR talk to the College program people in housing. They can help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter