Costs of entry into parks

cndncruiz

Mouseketeer
This is our first trip to WDW and we are going to only spend one full day at WDW. It looks like there are a few things we want to do at the MK and alot we want to see at MGM. My question is, from what I can see we have to pay our fees for each of us to enter MK and then pay again to enter MGM.

Is that right? I see that there are packages for three day stays etc but are there any ways to get deals to enter two parks in one day?

We are heading on a cruise on the saturday so that is the only day we will have.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

The only tickets that let you go from park to park without paying extra admission fees are the park hopper passes. I believe those start at 4-days ... If you buy a single day admission, its only good for the park where you enter. So if you used it to get into MK, you wouldn't be able to get into MGM for free.

This link has info on the different types of passes. The prices are in US dollars. If you live near a Disney Store, you might be able to get a different price on the park hoppers.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wa...s/tickets/genticketrootindex?id=RITicketRoot#

If you stay on-site, you can purchase an Ultimate Hopper pass. Mousesavers.com shows that a one-night 2 day pass costs $126, but people have often mentioned that if you checkin late on the first day, or checking out early the second day, that they will often deduct the cost of the day you can't possible use. Might be worth a call to see if you can get a one-night, one-day Ultimate Hopper pass. The Ultimate pass allows you to hop from one park to another.

Good luck!

Good luck to you spending one day at WDW and not wanting to go back again the next. ;)

Hope you can find a package that fits your needs (though I would personally try to fit in more than one day if I could :) ).

Have fun! :wave:

One day in WDW will be fine seeing as it is the beginning of our cruise holiday. We will try and do all that we can and see what we can but my children are young and I don't plan on wearing them out before we even get on the ship.

Lucky for us, when we get back from the cruise... we will start planning for our family trip to Disney Land in California for the next year so WDW will be a great introduction to the theme parks etc.

I really appreciate all of the tips and help.

Thankyou.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter