Costco/Travel Agent and date changes?

disneyfanbecky

Mouseketeer
Thinking of booking a cruise for May 2017, but my work schedule is not yet determined and there is a slight chance we may need to change the dates. Since we wouldn't lose any money with Disney, I was thinking of just going ahead and making the booking to save the reservation/ until I find out my work dates (in September). Can I do this with Costco or a travel agent or would I lose money? TIA for any help!! :)

I'm a TA--you wouldn't lose any money doing this through a TA. The same deposit refund rules apply. I've had to cancel cruises before (and Disney World trips) and it hasn't been a problem

Thinking of booking a cruise for May 2017, but my work schedule is not yet determined and there is a slight chance we may need to change the dates. Since we wouldn't lose any money with Disney, I was thinking of just going ahead and making the booking to save the reservation/ until I find out my work dates (in September). Can I do this with Costco or a travel agent or would I lose money? TIA for any help!! :)
You wouldn't loose any money with Costco travel either! I know this from experience we just completely changed our dates, itineraries, and staterooms 2 times! They call Disney (while your on the phone) and they change things right with Disney and relay all the info. At first they refunded me the difference in deposit I paid for a less expensive sailing then I paid them a little back in difference when when I changed things around again. No problem!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter