Costco Rebate for booking ABD trip

Phil1019

Mouseketeer
Thank you to everyone who posted about the Costco Rebate for booking an ABD trip! I was able to get a $300.00 rebate for booking Costa Rica 4/18/09.I usually always book my trips through AAA. My AAA agent called me yesterday and asked me if she could take over the trip for me. I declined because I did not want to forfeit my Costco $300.00 rebate (rebate is mailed 4-6 weeeks after your adventure). The AAA agent told me they have a very close working relationship with Disney and that a Disney rep was in her office that day and wanted to offer me an American Express gift card for $300.00 if I transferred the booking. The rep had to check with the corp. office first. I found out today that they will issue me a $300.00 AAA agency check when I get all of my travel documents. This way I can use the money on my trip! I will make sure to have this in writing before she takes over my reservation.

Thank you to everyone who posted about the Costco Rebate for booking an ABD trip! I was able to get a $300.00 rebate for booking Costa Rica 4/18/09.I usually always book my trips through AAA. My AAA agent called me yesterday and asked me if she could take over the trip for me. I declined because I did not want to forfeit my Costco $300.00 rebate (rebate is mailed 4-6 weeeks after your adventure). The AAA agent told me they have a very close working relationship with Disney and that a Disney rep was in her office that day and wanted to offer me an American Express gift card for $300.00 if I transferred the booking. The rep had to check with the corp. office first. I found out today that they will issue me a $300.00 AAA agency check when I get all of my travel documents. This way I can use the money on my trip! I will make sure to have this in writing before she takes over my reservation.
Wow! I'll let AAA take over *my* reservation for $300!!!

Congrats!

Sayhello

Wow, has anyone else received a rebate like this? My AAA agent didn't give me anything for booking. She's given us several picture albums over the years but not $300!

Yay for my Backstage Magic tour friend (and daughter)!!! Yay for Triple A. Gotta love them!!! :yay:

P.S. Say hi to "daughter" from me & hubby!!! :wave2:

WOW! I'd be interested to see how that works out! I just booked Quest for the West yesterday through COSTCO and was promised a $450 Costco check 4-6 weeks after my return (I gues the rebate amount depends on the cost of the trip). But it would be really nice to have the money before the trip. Either way, I would be really interested to know if this is a special deal for your particular AAA travel agent (in which case I would love to get his/her name!) or if this applies to AAA in general.

Let us know how it turns out!

Turtlemom

WOW! I'd be interested to see how that works out! I just booked Quest for the West yesterday through COSTCO and was promised a $450 Costco check 4-6 weeks after my return (I gues the rebate amount depends on the cost of the trip). But it would be really nice to have the money before the trip. Either way, I would be really interested to know if this is a special deal for your particular AAA travel agent (in which case I would love to get his/her name!) or if this applies to AAA in general.

Let us know how it turns out!

Turtlemom
Hi, Think this just applies to my AAA agent in Somerset, Ma. However, she did have to check with the corp. office in order to do it. Her name is Cindy -(don't know her last name) Telephone: 508-672-2600. I just spoke to her today and everything is a go!

Our TA gives us discounts on our ABD too. I checked around with others and they were the only ones that discounted. They took $225 off our last adventure. Costco was giving $200 gift card

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter