Costco package information

kikismom

DIS Veteran
Hello!

We have a Costco package booked and I have scoured the T & Cs to find information and am just not getting it I think.

Has anyone stayed on site with a Costco package recently? If so when do you get your tickets, gift card, and savings thing? I'm not sure how they do the savings thing at this time. Also does anyone have a list of discounts that come with the saving part of the package?

I've read two different things. One that I pick up everything at the hotel and the other that I get everything online. If it didn't come with a pin and lanyard I would think everything is virtual but that isn't possible for the tangible items.

4 days before your stay you should receive your digital tickets, gift card. This is a copy from my package.

You can access your Disneyland Resort tickets, digital voucher for Magical Extras and Disney Gift Card 4 days prior to your arrival by visiting https://disneyland.disney.go.com/costco and selecting Retrieve to manage your reservation. Sign in or create an account to download or print the documents.

4 days before your stay you should receive your digital tickets, gift card. This is a copy from my package.

You can access your Disneyland Resort tickets, digital voucher for Magical Extras and Disney Gift Card 4 days prior to your arrival by visiting https://disneyland.disney.go.com/costco and selecting Retrieve to manage your reservation. Sign in or create an account to download or print the documents.

Thanks! I read that but then also read to pick it up at the hotel somewhere else. I need to go find that. Do you know where we get the lanyards?

BeforeThanks! I read that but then also read to pick it up at the hotel somewhere else. I need to go find that. Do you know where we get the lanyards?
No, I am not sure. They were sent by mail years ago but that was when all documents were also sent by regular mail, you might be picking up that part of package from hotel. I know the 10% is only for a few hotels in downtown Disney, you can also get $5 off per person for bowling at splitsville. Daughters and I do not arrive until Oct 1st, sorry I cannot tell you where the 10% off is valid.

No worries!! If you think about it, I'd love to hear a report back on how the package went. I don't go until December.

We're actually here right now staying under the Costco package! Everything is accessible from the app. The gift card is an e-gift card that you can add to an Apple wallet or transfer the funds to a physical gift card. Here's some screenshots for the stores that offer a 10% discount and where you can pick up your lanyards. Happy to answer any other questions that you have!

Attachments

• 53377122-19CC-41A8-A00F-E7DD82589754.jpeg
    53377122-19CC-41A8-A00F-E7DD82589754.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 2AC12BFE-2668-493A-880D-A6E32BF894AA.jpeg
    2AC12BFE-2668-493A-880D-A6E32BF894AA.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 78

We’ve stayed many times with a Costco package. Both on-site and off. You either receive everything by email or pickup at the hotel when you check in.

We're actually here right now staying under the Costco package! Everything is accessible from the app. The gift card is an e-gift card that you can add to an Apple wallet or transfer the funds to a physical gift card. Here's some screenshots for the stores that offer a 10% discount and where you can pick up your lanyards. Happy to answer any other questions that you have!
Thanks!! Hope you are having a great time!

You receive everything 4 day before your trip. You can scan the bar codes to add tickets to your app. The lanyard and pins are available at a number of stores. We picked up at World of Disney and the CM was so nice and gave us an extra for my nephew and niece who weren’t staying with us. You can copy and paste the e-gift card into your notes to pay for mobile orders - you can’t save it in the app. I didn’t do this and just used it in stores since it was easier.

Last edited:
Following along, we too have a Costco offsite package for December

Hi there. I'm jumping in here as DH and I are considering a Costco package for the first time: is it easy to upgrade the tickets that are included in the package to park hoppers?

Hi there. I'm jumping in here as DH and I are considering a Costco package for the first time: is it easy to upgrade the tickets that are included in the package to park hoppers?
Yep. It takes you out to Disneyland's site to book. I upgraded mine.

Detailed steps for Costco packages
When your package is ready the email comes from The Walt Disney Travel Company Inc. and the title will be "Action needed before your upcoming visit. (Confirmation #xxxxx)", we received the email yesterday (8/29) for our arrival on Friday, September 2nd.

1. Follow link in email to access reservation and subsequently tickets and gift card
2. Enter your reservation #, last name and date of arrival
3. Click on "view travel ePackage"
4. Choose what you want to do from the items in the center of the page "get tickets", "View magical extras", "Get gift card"

You can add gift card to your wallet or print. You can print the paper ticket, but our tickets were already in my app so there was no need for me to print or link again. We always have them ready in the app and don't use the paper. The detailed instructions to pick up the lanyards is in the extras link.

I hope this helps.
Mike

Last edited:
Can you make the park reservations right after you buy the Costco package or do you have to wait until they send the email 4 days prior to the visit? I guess my real question is if you can link the package and see the tickets and the resort booking in the DLR app right after you buy the Costco package. Thanks!

Can you make the park reservations right after you buy the Costco package or do you have to wait until they send the email 4 days prior to the visit? I guess my real question is if you can link the package and see the tickets and the resort booking in the DLR app right after you buy the Costco package. Thanks!
You can make them right away (as long as your window is open for the dates you want).

Thanks all, this was very helpful for me as well...I am hoping to take my niece and her 2 daughters the beginning of December and Costco's prices were really great! It's the girls first trip (18 and 8 year olds!) and the more I save the more I can spend on food and fun! Getting excited!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter