Costco now has 2010/2011 dates on their website

Bobo912

DIS Veteran
Checked this morning and Costco now has 2010/2011 ABD trip dates on their travel website and the cash card offer is still there.

They do not seem to be offering all the tours. I noticed no Costa Rica or China, the 2 I am most interested in.

The Costco number goes directly to ABD and you can book any of the trips. You should probably call and ask about those two trips and see if the cash card is available. I booked our Costa Rica and Alaksa ABD through Costco and we got the cash card for both trips.

I guess you found the link. :-) Here it is if anybody else needs it:

http://www.costcotravel.com/#12_disney_adventuresByDisney

Please keep in mind that your Costco card arrives 4 -6 weeks after your Adventure and is good at Costco.

Dreams Unlimited Travel is offering an Amex card which will arrive prior to departure and is good at any place that accepts American express.

Just wanted to point out that huge difference.

Please keep in mind that your Costco card arrives 4 -6 weeks after your Adventure and is good at Costco.

Dreams Unlimited Travel is offering an Amex card which will arrive prior to departure and is good at any place that accepts American express.

Just wanted to point out that huge difference.

And, of course, if you're not already a Costco member it will cost at least $50 to join.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter