Costco Canada SoCal City Pass Question

cherylsan77

Earning My Ears
We are coming for our first DL visit in November this year and I have heard about the pass at Costco Canada, which looks like a great deal, however I can't find any current info about whether the 3 day park hopper can be upgraded once we arrive if we decide we would like to spend another day or 2 in the parks. Does anyone know? Are there any limitations to this? Thanks for the help.

You definitely can upgrade them. The only restriction is that you need to upgrade before you use the 3rd day of the ticket.

You definitely can upgrade them. The only restriction is that you need to upgrade before you use the 3rd day of the ticket.

Actually, you don't have to upgrade before the third day, but by the end of your last day in the parks.

Okay great, so if on day 3 we feel like we want another day we can just go tack one on. So if on day 4 we still need another day, same thing or would I need to add on both days at the same time? Sorry for the questions, we have never been and really have no idea how much time we will actually need to have in the parks.

From what I have read you can upgrade any PH to add on another day - the only time when it can get tricky and is not 100% certain is if you try to add on a 6th day or beyond as the maximum right now is a 5 day PH.

I also think you would have to pay the difference between the cost of a regular 3 day PH and not the cost you paid for the City Pass - but given you get Universal and Sea World out of it, the pass more than pays for itself in savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter