Costa Rica april 18, 2009

We'll be there as you know from another thread. It will be me, Melissa, and my soon to be hubby Robert.

We'll be there as you know from another thread. It will be me, Melissa, and my soon to be hubby Robert.

Hi Melissa, I keep hoping more people will be going. I don't want my adventure of a lifetime cancelled! I have read on some other threads that people were cancelled 90 days to two weeks in advance of their trips( one was Backstage Magic and one was Italy). My daughter is a teacher and that is her school vacation week. If we cannot go then , it will have to be in the summer. Keeping my fingers crossed! Can't wait to meet you and Robert!

Sharon

Hi Melissa, I keep hoping more people will be going. I don't want my adventure of a lifetime cancelled! I have read on some other threads that people were cancelled 90 days to two weeks in advance of their trips( one was Backstage Magic and one was Italy). My daughter is a teacher and that is her school vacation week. If we cannot go then , it will have to be in the summer. Keeping my fingers crossed! Can't wait to meet you and Robert!

Sharon

Ohhhh, I hope they don't cancel! I think it will be fine. We only planned our last 2 adventures about 6 months ahead and there was room, we were even able to get the early booking discount on our Austria trip.

I look forward to meeting you too! It will be nice to know someone before we get there. We actually met a family on our plane that was going on our adventure! That was neat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter