• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Costa Rica 2009

Phil1019

Mouseketeer
Hi, Is anyone going on the adults only Costa Rica trip 4/18/09? Only myself and another couple has posted as of 10/14/08 - Hope I don't get cancelled!

We have booked the adults only one in September.

I wouldn't worry about not hearing from anyone. We did adults only Knights/Lights this year and not one person in our full tour had ever been on the disboards.

I went to Costa Rica in spring of 2007(I was 15!). It's really cool! Make sure you do the canopy tours(ziplines through the rainforest...with high suspension bridges and animals)

We did this tour in August. It was a blast and, yes, be sure to try ziplining! That said, the canopy tour (suspension bridges, etc.) was no longer part of the official tour.

I am totally new to looking into ABD - Costa Rica is calling us loudly. We are 2 adults. They have adult only trips? How do you find out which dates are adult only? I didn't notice that on the website.

Usually there is an * by the dates that are for Adult Only.
Rates and Dates for Pura Vida

In the 2009 ABD Destinations Guide it states:

Path to Pura Vida Adult Only Dates are Jan 17-23, Apr 18-24 and Sep 19-25.

FYI: Early booking discounts are limited and sell out quickly for Adult Only dates.

I know that the early booking discounts are gone for the September trip we are going on. I used the return booking discount instead.

I know that the early booking discounts are gone for the September trip we are going on. I used the return booking discount instead.
Actually, you can use both (if the early booking discount is available). I got both discounts off the Canadian Rockies Adult Only trip.

Sayhello

Actually, you can use both (if the early booking discount is available). I got both discounts off the Canadian Rockies Adult Only trip.

Sayhello

It was not available. I didn't book until Sep 29 and they were all gone by then. I wasn't expecting it to still be available so I was not disappointed. I'm only disappointed I have to wait a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter