Cost of Uber from LAX

E.Jane

Mouseketeer
I know there are literally dozens of Uber related posts, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. We will be arriving at LAX at 9:00 am on a Monday morning. Is Uber a good option, that time of day, on a Monday? I read on a facebook group page that Monday, 9:00 is "peak" time, and I will pay "through the nose" for Uber. Unfortunately, the poster didn't give an actual $ amount I could expect. Anyone able to offer more insight on what we could expect? If the cost is going to be $150 range, I may as well consider a car service and have something pre-arranged.

I know there are literally dozens of Uber related posts, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. We will be arriving at LAX at 9:00 am on a Monday morning. Is Uber a good option, that time of day, on a Monday? I read on a facebook group page that Monday, 9:00 is "peak" time, and I will pay "through the nose" for Uber. Unfortunately, the poster didn't give an actual $ amount I could expect. Anyone able to offer more insight on what we could expect? If the cost is going to be $150 range, I may as well consider a car service and have something pre-arranged.

I think I’ve done the trip at a non peak time and it was around 80. You can use the app to put in the two locations at anytime and see the price and time tho! I don’t have Uber but I checked Lyft just now (10:20am) and it was $81 for a normal 4 person car from LAX to Disneyland.

I think I’ve done the trip at a non peak time and it was around 80. You can use the app to put in the two locations at anytime and see the price and time tho! I don’t have Uber but I checked Lyft just now (10:20am) and it was $81 for a normal 4 person car from LAX to Disneyland.
unfortunately, as I'm in Canada, I can't seem to get the app to work for me

Highly variable depending on traffic. For example last week since traffic was bad I paid $120 (w/ tip) for to go from Downtown LA to Disneyland on a Thursday afternoon but when I priced it earlier in the week at the same time it was $50.

So yea it COULD be $150 or it could be less. If a car service quote is about that much I would book that since the cost won’t be so variable and your experience will be better.

unfortunately, as I'm in Canada, I can't seem to get the app to work for me

Oh no! Sorry about that! I’ve used both many times and I prefer just getting a Lyft/Uber or taxi from the airport. It looks like the price should be okay from the estimator posted and it just seems easier to me to just get the car when I’m ready rather than have things scheduled and worry about times.

Oh no! Sorry about that! I’ve used both many times and I prefer just getting a Lyft/Uber or taxi from the airport. It looks like the price should be okay from the estimator posted and it just seems easier to me to just get the car when I’m ready rather than have things scheduled and worry about times.
I kind of think the same way too.... rarely have I taken a flight to the U.S. where it was actually on time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter