? Cost of meals at Boma?

disnaholic

<font color=red>Hey HUSBAND, hands off my tag!!!</
I have a ressie to stay at AKL in December. I am working on our budget and would like the prices for Breakfast and Dinner at Boma's. We would like to eat there several times due to it's convienence and the great reviews. Any input on both times would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!!!!!

It's pretty pricey, actually, breakfast is $14.99 for adults and $7.99 for kids. Dinner is $21.99 for adults and $8.99 for kids.

It's a bit expensive,although, well worth it! They serve foods that are common in South Africa so be sure to give them a try. You won't be sorry and lets face it......anywhere in WDW the food is a bit expensive. Remember......you're on VACATION...ENJOY!!

We really enjoyed breakfast and lunch there. Highly recommend both!!!!!!!!!!! We are staying at the BCV and BWV this Dec but we are still treckin over to the AKL for dinner at Boma.

Thanks for all the replies. This is a great help!

Actually if you look at the prices for the buffets, they all seem to be the same price at all the restaurants.

I don't think Boma's is expensive- look at all the food you are getting. And it is very tasty!!

I must agree, for $21.99 you get EVERYTHING from soup to dessert. I don't know if they change the offerings but the night I was there they had prime rib, which you could pay that amount for prime rib alone.......I think it's actually quite reasonable by comparison.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter