Cost of car service

E.Jane

Mouseketeer
So I contacted Midwil Shuttle for a quote. 9 am Monday morning from LAX to Courtyard by Marriott Theme Park entrance, is $130. For our return flight, we'd have them pick us up at 11 am on Friday, going to SNA and the quote is $110. Does the return trip seem reasonable? I would have thought it would be considerably cheaper than LAX.

So I contacted Midwil Shuttle for a quote. 9 am Monday morning from LAX to Courtyard by Marriott Theme Park entrance, is $130. For our return flight, we'd have them pick us up at 11 am on Friday, going to SNA and the quote is $110. Does the return trip seem reasonable? I would have thought it would be considerably cheaper than LAX.

Yeah, I wouldn't use them to SNA. That's an unreasonably high quote. Uber will be about half that. 11am on a Friday is basically an easy 20 minute drive with no traffic.

Although, how many people are we talking about?

Yeah, I wouldn't use them to SNA. That's an unreasonably high quote. Uber will be about half that. 11am on a Friday is basically an easy 20 minute drive with no traffic.

Although, how many people are we talking about?
total of 4 of us.

Yes that sounds like an ok price from LAX but really high for SNA. We usually have 4 (2 adults, 2 teens) and get an Uber XL (carry on luggage only) and it is not even half of that price.

We used www.laxairportshuttle.com for our July trip and have booked them again for our December trip. ($115 each way for LAX)

Not sure of their SNA pricing, our friends did the same thing you did -- fly into LAX, out of SNA and used them as well -- i can't remember the SNA pricing but it might be worth checking them out and getting a quote.

I used Midwilshuttle last month. To/from LGB to Harbor Blvd hotel. $90 each way+tip for 2 people. LGB is farther than SNA, so I'm surprised by that quote.

Last edited:

We use Anaheim Town Car, our cost is just under $300 for 5 (large SUV) one stop on the way and tip. This is to (and from) Grand Californian from SNA.

Editing: it is $229 with out the stop and tip.

Are you sure they quoted SNA and not SAN? It would make sense for san diego.

Do people still use Karmel? We used them 2021 and had a good experience both ways.

I live an easy 20 minute drive from the airport in my city. We are flying out to DLR very early in the morning. I just called a shuttle service and the quote was $95. 😳

My point is $200 round trip doesn’t seem that unreasonable. Especially when dealing with the traffic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter