Cost for bippity bippity boutique

firsttimecruisin

Earning My Ears
i am curious if there is a list of services offered in the boutique and their pricing. I am tying to decide if we should splurge for this service. My oldest (7) would LOVE the pampering but doesn't necessarily want a princess dress. Not sure what we would do for our youngest (4).

Thanks!

PrIces go from around $55 to $595 the lowest prices do not include dresses.

• Coach: hairstyle, makeup, face gem, cinch sack and princess sash $54.95
  • Crown: Coach plus nail polish $59.95
  • Castle: Crown plus costume, wand, tiara and shoes $184.95
  • The Fantasy (exclusive to the Fantasy): Crown plus tutu, sparkly t-shirt and headband $184.95
  • Under the Sea (exclusive to the Fantasy): swimsuit and coverup, vibrant sun block application, floral clip, necklace and nail polish $184.95
  • Pirates League face transformation $34.95
  • Pirates League face transformation plus costume $99.95
  • Royal Sea (exclusive to the Fantasy): rolling trunk plus 3 makeovers (Castle, Under the Sea & Pirate) plus framed photo of the Fairy Godmother plus glass slipper ribbon necklace and Keepsake Glass Slipper $595 .

Thanks so much!!! I am torn because if we do this I think they may not want to go swimming for a day or two to keep the hair style in place which would be a bummer. Plus it's just a lot of money!!!

Thanks so much!!! I am torn because if we do this I think they may not want to go swimming for a day or two to keep the hair style in place which would be a bummer. Plus it's just a lot of money!!!
My daughter chose the Cinderella bun hairstyle. It stayed in for 3 days, despite swimming! We did take the tiara off and put it back on. So I wouldn't worry too much.

They do not at this time but will be adding it in October of this year.

Bummer, we leave on the Double-dip on the 19th. Oh well, gives the kids (cough...Mom) something to look forward to for the next cruise! By that time then both girls can enjoy it (although we'll have to pay for two..YIKES!)

Bummer, we leave on the Double-dip on the 19th. Oh well, gives the kids (cough...Mom) something to look forward to for the next cruise! By that time then both girls can enjoy it (although we'll have to pay for two..YIKES!)

I keep seeing people refer to a "double dip". What is that? I assume it's a back-to-back cruise?:confused3

PrIces go from around $55 to $595 the lowest prices do not include dresses.

• Coach: hairstyle, makeup, face gem, cinch sack and princess sash $54.95
  • Crown: Coach plus nail polish $59.95
  • Castle: Crown plus costume, wand, tiara and shoes $184.95
  • The Fantasy (exclusive to the Fantasy): Crown plus tutu, sparkly t-shirt and headband $184.95
  • Under the Sea (exclusive to the Fantasy): swimsuit and coverup, vibrant sun block application, floral clip, necklace and nail polish $184.95
  • Pirates League face transformation $34.95
  • Pirates League face transformation plus costume $99.95
  • Royal Sea (exclusive to the Fantasy): rolling trunk plus 3 makeovers (Castle, Under the Sea & Pirate) plus framed photo of the Fairy Godmother plus glass slipper ribbon necklace and Keepsake Glass Slipper $595 .

Holy crap, we did this for both our girls in September and it was $99 each. That's quite a price jump.

FWIW, I'm not sure where those prices are from, but according to teh Disney Cruise site, the Under the Sea pkg is still 99.95.
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/s...outh-clubs/bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique/packages/

And I would STRONGLY recommend it if that's still the price. My girls were 4 and 6 and it's a great package for a cruise, includes a swimsuit and mermaid tail that they wore the rest of the week, and some color changing nail polish, jewelry, and a hair clip that my kids LOVED. So they got a fun experience and a lot of stuff to keep after all the gitter and stuff washed off.

FWIW, I'm not sure where those prices are from, but according to teh Disney Cruise site, the Under the Sea pkg is still 99.95.
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/s...outh-clubs/bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique/packages/

And I would STRONGLY recommend it if that's still the price. My girls were 4 and 6 and it's a great package for a cruise, includes a swimsuit and mermaid tail that they wore the rest of the week, and some color changing nail polish, jewelry, and a hair clip that my kids LOVED. So they got a fun experience and a lot of stuff to keep after all the gitter and stuff washed off.
pics:
24v5ssk.jpg

25ktqax.jpg

x28eoh.jpg

25f0gut.jpg

ab0k1.jpg

I debated about signing my daughter up for this last time on the Fantasy back in 2013. She was 4 at the time and I really wanted to give her the whole, "Disney Experience" Because of the cost though, I ended up not booking it and honestly? She didn't miss it one bit. We are cruising on the Fantasy again this September and once again I'm debating it- however can I offer an on-the-cheap suggestion? What about a DIY? Get all of your supplies beforehand, scour Pinterest for how to do a "Princess-like" look and then treat her to it in your Stateroom? It might not be "THE" experience, but I'm sure she'll always remember it just the same! :)

I debated about signing my daughter up for this last time on the Fantasy back in 2013. She was 4 at the time and I really wanted to give her the whole, "Disney Experience" Because of the cost though, I ended up not booking it and honestly? She didn't miss it one bit. We are cruising on the Fantasy again this September and once again I'm debating it- however can I offer an on-the-cheap suggestion? What about a DIY? Get all of your supplies beforehand, scour Pinterest for how to do a "Princess-like" look and then treat her to it in your Stateroom? It might not be "THE" experience, but I'm sure she'll always remember it just the same! :)

What a fun idea! I think my girls would love that!

I might look into that package. I am having a hard time stomaching the $180+ One!

I might look into that package. I am having a hard time stomaching the $180+ One!

If your dd already has a costume (of any type), you can bring that that to BBB and just do the cheaper no costume package as well (they will let your dd change into it there, or she can just wear it to BBB). Or they can do the cheaper package without wearing a costume as well, obviously, but if you want the whole "made up" experience, you can use what you already own.

It was a pretty popular package on our cruise. Quite a few people asked us about it after our girls went, and then we'd see them the next day as mermaids, and they probably spread the word too because by the end of the cruise, a bunch of little girls were swimming around in their mermaid suits.

My 6 year old wore her color changing flower every day for 6 months until she lost in the in ocean over spring break. When it fell in the water and we knew we could retrieve it, she was in absolute hysterics. Luckily we tracked down where it was from to replace it!

Okay, I know this will sound silly, but.... How come adult women can't get the Bibbity Boppity Boutique treatment on their hair? In a house of all boys, I would love to get the Princess, glittery treatment! Don't judge me!!! LOL :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter