Cosmic Rewind article

Kenny the Pirate is one of the most "clickbait-y" of the Disney news sites IMO. I don't bother reading a lot of their articles. Not to mention that they're nearly unreadable on mobile due to the amount of ads.

With that said, I'm taking it with a grain of salt. Guardians has a higher capacity than other rides that utilized the VQ and doesn't have nearly as many technical problems as Rise and Remy, so they're able to go through boarding groups quicker. Also some people might be apprehensive about riding due to the large amount of reports of people experiencing motion sickness.

I'm assuming it has something to do with the fact that they had to add motion sickness bags.

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgcA0--_nVePGqhtXSseDCeUnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJinqASNLEzW0B2Y49rY6Sh7UnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJh0Dwmp5G0RdLGy63jVFNYiaAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJheL93hSQa8uZsTdqRZW4MUKwg5ydwHipy3aIZBf9dNYQ

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjsD2HWvnjQqEb5usr0aFqQldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgntn8HZzuH9rSnC_R-flQmUnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgbUBdSodeNQgQHCEVbZNlN5cYdfB3jRoL_VZILaXEufg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter