Cosmic Rays ~ Can you really get the Chick & Ribs platter?

Stitch65

I want to live in ToonTown!
Holy cow! Can you really get the chicken & ribs platter for 1 CS? That thing sounds huge!

1/2 Chicken and BBQ Rib Combination served with Mashed Potatoes and a seasonal vegetable $13.89

And it's almost 14 bucks! We are so going there.... Plus the chicken is Gluten free (important for my DS)

:woohoo:

This time next week I'll be eating chicken & ribs! :smooth:

Yes you can. We've done it twice on the DDP. Jan. 05 (paid for) Sept. 06 (free). It's a great deal and what's more, it's tasty too.! :goodvibes

IMO the Chicken and Ribs combo at Cosmic Ray's is the best meal deal offerred any where in any of the Disney Parks. The ribs are big and succulant, the chicken is moist but cooked right through. I just do not like the little of carrots that you get with this meal.
I have this combo at least twice every vacation.

:cool1: :yay: :yay: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :wave:

We ordered two of them and they fed our family of five. I was myself, DW, DS 7, DD 4 and DS 2. We split up the chicken, ribs and vegtable amongst all of us. I thought it was one of the best meals I had there.

It was enough food to feed myself and my two kids. It's the best value for the credit of any meal I've found anywhere in Disney. My family doesn't even like cooked carrots and the carrots at this place were so good that we not only ate them, but wished we had more.

Dessert choices were limited, but the chocolate mousse cake was VERY good!

I got this and it is by far and away the best value for a CS meal. Also it was a nice deviation from the burgers / pizza / burgers / pizza routine.

Going to have to try this! I've had the chix before and it's really good, but never the ribs. Unfortunately most if it will go to waste, my dd is a veggie and won't be sharing, oh well, her loss!

Yep, mom and I split this in December and still had some left over on the plate. It was SO much better than I was expecting - we were very impressed.

Yes you can and I highly advise, that way less people on Space Mt. No way after that meal is anyone going to be doing any riding anytime soon. :thumbsup2

Sammie said:
Yes you can and I highly advise, that way less people on Space Mt. No way after that meal is anyone going to be doing any riding anytime soon. :thumbsup2

That is the truth! Of coure I always thought the breakfast buffets with the character meals were also a secret conspiracy to keep people off of the mountains at MK for the first hour or so. pirate:

I don't think we went to CR last trip...hmmm. Putting this on our "must-do" list for next year :) Thanks for the tip! DH LOVES chicken and ribs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter