• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cosmic Ray Remodeling?

North of Mouse

DIS Veteran
Is Cosmic Ray open? Read somewhere (don't remember where) that it is being remodeled? Also, saw a picture. Haven't seen anything more about it - does anyone know?

Is Cosmic Ray open? Read somewhere (don't remember where) that it is being remodeled? Also, saw a picture. Haven't seen anything more about it - does anyone know?

We've been eating there while they have had walls. I get feeling they are just expanding the seating capacity. I guess due to so many lines there rarely is a huge line, the only thing that keeps us from getting in line is the lack of seating.

According to website ... open as usual.

Friday March 23, 2018
10:00 AM - 11:00 PM

We were there two weeks ago and it was open, it is under construction but it's not intrusive. We had snacks there and drinks and it was fine. If you are going to eat during popular meal times, I highly recommend the mobile ordering, it's a time saver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter