• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

correct if I'm wrong one day memory maker WDW

disneydude365

In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Okay just want to make sure i have this all figured out before our trip so we don't have any surprises
to my understanding WDW now offers 1 day MM the info pages I've found haven't really been that helpful with my questions so between those and cast members I've come up with:

the one day option can only be purchased on the app inside the park. simply have photopass photographer scan your band after getting pictures which will upload them to your my disney account then the option should open itself up to purchase

i believe that its for the full 24 hours of the day from 12am-12am so if you bought it say 8am it would last until 12am and all the photos took up to 12am would be available for download
if you had a few pictures taken and then decided to purchase the one day option those photos took before you purchased will still count and be able to download since they were took on the 24 hour window 12am-12am
correct? or is it the 24 hours start once you make the purchase as i fear? the rules on how it works are very hard to find and makes it very confusing as you'd think purchasing would activate it and start the timer but really everyones account the timer starts 12am regardless if they buy if they do buy though all those memories are able to be downloaded?

Okay just want to make sure i have this all figured out before our trip so we don't have any surprises
to my understanding WDW now offers 1 day MM the info pages I've found haven't really been that helpful with my questions so between those and cast members I've come up with:

the one day option can only be purchased on the app inside the park. simply have photopass photographer scan your band after getting pictures which will upload them to your my disney account then the option should open itself up to purchase

i believe that its for the full 24 hours of the day from 12am-12am so if you bought it say 8am it would last until 12am and all the photos took up to 12am would be available for download
if you had a few pictures taken and then decided to purchase the one day option those photos took before you purchased will still count and be able to download since they were took on the 24 hour window 12am-12am
correct? or is it the 24 hours start once you make the purchase as i fear? the rules on how it works are very hard to find and makes it very confusing as you'd think purchasing would activate it and start the timer but really everyones account the timer starts 12am regardless if they buy if they do buy though all those memories are able to be downloaded?
According to the Photopass customer service you have 45 days after your trip before your pictures expire. At any time during that period you can purchase the One day memory maker. It is only available via the app and will be one of the options when you view a photo. Once you purchase the One day MM then all photos taken that day will be included.

I haven't been able to confirm, but just researched for an upcoming trip. You may want to double check with a call to PP customer service. And be prepared for a bit of wait because they often have long hold times. If you can't find the number, the general CS can transfer your call.

what concerns me is does it need to be bought on the same day you want the photos? I've called but get nowhere

Didn't purchase it myself, but it's my understanding that you can look at all your pictures AFTER and if you choose one day with lots of pictutres you like, then you buy the one day MM for that day. It doesn't have to be done ON that day, but it does have to be done through the app.

If I look at my MDE app right now, I can check pictures from last Monday when I was at MK and buy a one-day MM if I want to download them all. It doesn't need to be same day.

I bought mine as I was going into the park so I'm not sure about the photos taken before the purchase. I can tell you that it lasted more than 24 hours for me, I actually got photos from 2 days technically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter