Coronado springs tower or elsewhere

I've always been a fan of rooms with exterior hallways, so I would choose elsewhere on property. The Casitas section at Coronado is beautiful.

are they more expensive ?? I think they are DVC, right?

They tend to be more than regular CSR rooms (though some regular CSR categories bump up close price-wise), but they are not DVC. You're thinking of Riviera.

BUT anyone can stay at DVC properties! You don't have to be DVC to stay there. The travel agency I use calls them "Villa Resorts" to avoid the confusion since you can't do points reservations through a TA, but you can do cash reservations.

I’m all about being as close to the main building as possible wherever I stay.
I’d stay in the Tower. :)

We stayed in the tower last year (before covid) and it was beautiful. Loved being close for pop refills and the pool. The only thing I'd say we didn't like compared to our "usual" resort of Riverside is the shower not being in a separate room so if someone was showering (like mom) the kids couldn't use the sinks or the toilet. While there's a door on the toilet you have to pass the glass enclosed shower to get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter