Coronado Springs Resort Fans.....

Casitas is our favorite section...just a short walk to the main building or the pool and the bus stop is the first to pick up and drop off. We love the fountains that are lit up at night and it has a great view of the lake that looks beautiful at night. It was a fairly quiet section...we were close enough to everything without being right next to it...and we prefer it that way. :)

I originally wanted Cabanas 8a or B, but they gave me Ranchos 7A. I was able to switch it to Casitas 3B which ended up being the perfect spot, IMHO....We were on the backside courtyard view but right around the corner from the elevators... A 2 minute walk to the quiet pool,Spa & laundry ( which was perfect... maybe a 7 or 8 minute walk to the main pool/digsite , Giant hottub... Also getting to the main bldg for Pepper Market, Cafe Rix, & main bus stop amongst other things were real close...Probably a 4 minute walk....Also it had its own bus stop that was fairly close when returning from the parks....

This was our favorite resort until we bought into DVC....We like to call it our Deluxe Lite, for all the amenities it offers.

HTH. DizDad

Have stayed in all three sections but only Ranchos have we repeated :cool1:

Getting the building above, your room is either going to face the courtyard area or the wooded area, both are great views. We've stayed a few times and love that they are considered standard view but none face parking lot. It is very close to the Dig Site pool area or the bus stop. At one end you have a quiet pool as well. We didn't mind walking to the main area as it's a beautiful walk.

We first stayed in Casitas, and Ranchos were still being built. I wasn't sure about the style until we stayed there and then I loved it. It's like they went above and beyond to theme this area and it's 24/7 Disney. We enjoyed walking around and taking lots of pics in just Ranchos!

I think Cabanas is my favorite. Last time we were in Cabanas 8A and we were just a couple of minutes from the Dig Site, maybe 7 minutes from El Centro, 2 minutes to the bus stop. Years ago we stayed in Cabanas 9B and 9A and both of those were also very convenient to El Centro and a bus stop and not far from the Dig Site.

We have had 2 locations in Ranchos. The first one wasn't ideal, as it was on the back side of the building facing the parking lot. Close to the bus stop, but a good distance from El Centro. The other one was better, it was pool-side in 7B. 10 minutes to El Centro, 3 minutes to the Dig Site, 4 minutes to the bus stop.

We have never been in the Casitas, however, so I don't know how they compare.

Thanks so much for this thread!! We are staying at Coronado Springs for the first time next week and was wondering the best place to stay too! So excited!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter