• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coronado Springs Busses

pschro1

Mouseketeer
So not that Destino has opened my wife and I are considering changing our 2020 reservation to Coronado and book a tower room. The only issue we have is the fact that Coronado has multiple bus stops. Our last trip we stayed at POR and the multiple bus stops was honestly our biggest complaint. Now that Destino has opened, what is that going to do to the bus loop at Coronado? Is Destino the first stop in the loop, or will it be the last?

To my knowledge, the main bus stop at the front of the resort (Bus Stop 1) that is closest to Destino will continue to be the last pick up and last drop off for all bus routes except Disney Springs. For Disney Springs routes, Bus Stop 1 is the first pick up and first drop off. I don't believe the routes have changed since the tower has opened.

We prefer to use Bus Stop 2 near the Casitas area because we like being the first pick up and first drop off. We've not had a bad experience having to sit through the rest of the stops on our way to the park. Being the last pick up means you may have to stand on the bus, but it also means your commute will be shorter.

A vlogger (Passport to the Parks I believe) just recently posted a video on YouTube about the buses for Destino. I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet so I don’t know whether it includes any useful information but you could check it out if you like :).

I was worried about the buses and multiple stops before my stays here.

It actually turned out to a huge benefit. The bus stops were so frequent and fast. I think it has the best bus stops in all of the WDW resorts we have stayed at.

I have been there for conventions, so I really liked staying in the Castias section, building 4. The bus stop was right outside this building.

The fact that the resort does not share with any other resorts, is such a plus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter