• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coronado Springs 2019

mrs moon

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone
We are thinking of booking this resort for October next year!
Please can i have your thoughts ?....Will the construction be too intrusive then?,We only managed to get a standard room,will this be to far out?..and for those that have stayed here did you enjoy here as much as other moderates?

Construction should be mostly complete by fall 2019.

Standard rooms are throughout the resort, save one small area.

Just got back from Coronado Springs, by Fall 2019 I can’t believe how awesome the resort might be.

We stayed in room 5211. I can see this being changed to a preferred room.

Why would it change? Well this section of rooms from 5x10 - 5x13 (x is the floor) have water views and have a stairwell with almost direct access to the new bridge crossing that is being built across the lake.

We were close to the quiet pool, workout center and the bus stop too.

I will try and add a trip report soon and if anyone has questions about the resort let me know.

I will finally say that it will not be good for the resort pool to close while all the construction is going on. The quiet pools aren’t bad but knowhere near the main pool.

I also just got back last night from a week at Coronado. It was my 3rd stay there and is better than ever. I agree with PP, by next fall, this place will be amazing! Beautiful grounds, architecture, many food options, very attentive CMs. The new restaurant over the lake is going to be awesome! When I woke up in my bedroom at home today, I felt a little 'disappointed'.
IMG_1155.JPG fullsizeoutput_1dd9.jpeg

I'm not sure when the resort is slated to be completed but I thought I had heard 2019 ( wasn't sure if it was Summer or Fall ).

The mock ups look amazing and I know my next vacation we will be looking at booking this resort. The over the water restaurant looks like it's going to be the jewel of the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter