• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Corn Dog craving

lilfaeriebrat

Mouseketeer
I grew up minutes from Disneyland and moved to Tennessee last spring. I've been having some huge Disney withdrawals so DH and I are going to WDW for a long weekend to help me get some Disney time. One of the biggest things I'm missing right now is a corn dog. I tried one at Dollywood to see if it appease this craving and it was so bad that it made my craving for a Red Wagon Corn Dog worse. Is there anywhere in WDW that I can get something close to a DLR corn dog?

There are hand-dipped corn dogs at Sleepy Hollow in the Magic Kingdom that are served with freshly made chips. While the corn dog isn't as good as Disneyland it is a decent substitute for that Red Wagon craving. There used to be a food truck at Disney Springs that had what they claimed were Disneyland style corn dogs, but I never tried them and I don't know if that truck is still there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter