Cord Cutters Unite

We cut the cord at the first part of February. The monthly cost for Dish Network had gotten obscene - $109.95 a month!

We got Hulu and Netflix, and use the streaming part of our Amazon Prime subscription. And, an antenna for local OTA TV.
$109/month for DirecTV, that's pretty cheap. Before divorce, our DirecTV was $159. She reduced it down but now there's nothing to watch for $109/month as it took away all the decent channels.

I don't have a home so I don't have a TV. I stream on the laptop. Netflix and some not so legit sites. I'm a year and a half into Netflix and still can't come close to watching everything I want to watch that I've missed on TV.

Hockey is the only problem for me. Trying to watch the Cup playoffs streaming is pretty rough. The feed is constantly going out and have to find a different feed or reload the feed every 10 minutes. Last night I watched Pittsburgh at Columbus with Fox Sports Ohio. Even as a Pittsburgh fan with the Columbus extreme bias announcing (obviously) it was far better than listening to Mike Milbury on NBCSports, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter