Coral World question

Rob1872

DIS Veteran
Looking at the different Coral World options, there seems to be a lot of overlap in the descriptions.

Does everyone take the same transportation to/from Coral World, or do the different excursions usually take different buses?

The reason I ask is that my DS15 would want to do the SNUBA or Helmet Dive, and my DS13 and DW would not be caught dead trying those. From reading the descriptions, it seems like everyone takes the same process to Coral World, and then you would either do the glass bottom boat tour, or SNUBA, etc. and then have your free time to see the park. It would be much nicer from a family perspective if we all went together, my one son and I broke off for SNUBA while my wife and other son did the glass bottom boat tour, and then after an hour we met back up to see the park and drive back together.

Thanks!

I don't know the answer, but...

Have you priced out just doing it on your own?

(If you go to the Coral World website they have all the prices, including taxi directions/prices.)

I don't know the answer, but...

Have you priced out just doing it on your own?

(If you go to the Coral World website they have all the prices, including taxi directions/prices.)

On the Coral World website they say "If you are coming from a cruise ship and this tour is offered through your cruise line, you must book through the cruise line."

Having said that, Coral World charges $79 for the SNUBA and say it is approximately $9 each way for a taxi and DCL is $99 for SNUBA with the transportation, so you MIGHT save $2. One of the times where DCL is giving you a pretty good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter