Heatherlyeverafter

Earning My Ears
Hi there! Next month my family and I are very excited to be staying 5 nights in a Cascade Cabin at Copper Creek. We've watched a number of YouTube tours recently and couldn't help noticing that videos of cabins 8013-8026 (south of Geyser Point) posted since Copper Creek reopened about a year ago seem to have very obstructed lake views now due to overgrown landscaping (bushes/trees/foliage) on the backside of the cabins. For anyone who has stayed in those cabins since reopening, was this your experience? I'm curious if there are plans to maintain these areas or if Disney is fully embracing that secluded, wilderness vibe even if it might impact the water views from certain cabins. Any insight is appreciated. Thank you!

Hi there! Next month my family and I are very excited to be staying 5 nights in a Cascade Cabin at Copper Creek. We've watched a number of YouTube tours recently and couldn't help noticing that videos of cabins 8013-8026 (south of Geyser Point) posted since Copper Creek reopened about a year ago seem to have very obstructed lake views now due to overgrown landscaping (bushes/trees/foliage) on the backside of the cabins. For anyone who has stayed in those cabins since reopening, was this your experience? I'm curious if there are plans to maintain these areas or if Disney is fully embracing that secluded, wilderness vibe even if it might impact the water views from certain cabins. Any insight is appreciated. Thank you!

FOLLOWING!

We have an upcoming stay and requested those too because of the water view. I hope the view isn´t obscured.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter