Cooler ?

T

Trish Thorpe

Hi All!

I will be at WDW in November with my DH, DS (11) and DS (23 months). Can we take a small cooler into the parks with us that holds water and juice for the baby?

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thank you!

:earsgirl:

Wew carried a cooler backpack in with no problems. This was after september 11 and we didn't have a baby. We carried water and a few can drinks. I have also seen small coolers in the basket part of a lot of strollers. You will have to open it at security but they won't mind at all.

WDW had no problem wiht bringing in supplies for a baby. They will not however let you bring in a hard cooler. The soft sided back pack or lunch bag types are ok. The grey area is other ddrinks and snacks. They do not want you bring in a picnic lunch but won't say a word if you bring in water bottles or "small" snacks although the official policy is no outside food or drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter