• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cool toy for waiting in lines.

ms jackson

Earning My Ears
I found a great toy at Target for waiting in lines. It is a fat pen (good for character signatures) filled with bubbles, the top is a small bubble wand and the very top is an ink stamper. My son loves to blow bubbles and I heard that was a good idea to pass the time in lines. When he gets tired of that he can use the stamp to stamp our hands etc. It comes on a string so I will just wear it or hang it on the stroller. Pretty good deal for $1.99!!

Where in Target did you find these ? Toy section? We leave in 2 days and I would love to get one!!!

I found it in the last aisle of the toy section near the beach toys. There is a section of bins with cheap, little toys in it. I got a few other toys to give him for "slow" times. Have fun!
:)

I was just there and didn't see anything like that, however, I wasn't really looking hard either.

Thanks for the idea!

I get pens like that all the time at Dollar Tree. For our last trip they had packages of 2 for a dollar. They also tend to have them for holidays. I just picked up some Easter ones.

The best toy we found for line standing (lucky we did not do much of that last May :D ) was a mini-key chain game called "Bop-It" and "Bop-It extreme". They were about $7 apiece, but they were well worth it.
These are electronic games and the keychain one is exactly like the bigger version. We had contests between our family members to see who could go the farthest. Really for older kids, probably 5 and up.
If you have not heard of "Bop-It" ask your kids.
We also had other keychain games, like a car racing game and a Who wants to be a millionaire electronic mini game that gave you questions like the show, that one was great too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter