Cool secrets and hidden stuff at WDW

The Fountain of Nations is named so because the water used is from many rivers and bodies of water all around the world, including the Mississippi River, the Nile River, and a lot more that I can't remember :laughing:

Throughout Walt Disney World's parks...there are hidden lounges inside of some attractions. To be more specific, at EPCOT there are lounges inside of Test Track, Mission: Space, Spaceship Earth, and The Seas. Most of these lounges have sponsorship from the same companies that sponsor the pavilions, and can be accessed by invitation or if you work for the companies.

oh thanks 4 telling me i looked every year from (2006-2009) i could never find it

No problem! It was on my scavengar hunt two years ago that my mom made for when we were in the parks and we were asking a CM about somethings and they told us that it's been taken out.:thumbsup2

Throughout Walt Disney World's parks...there are hidden lounges inside of some attractions. To be more specific, at EPCOT there are lounges inside of Test Track, Mission: Space, Spaceship Earth, and The Seas. Most of these lounges have sponsorship from the same companies that sponsor the pavilions, and can be accessed by invitation or if you work for the companies.

Wow!! That's really cool! How'd you find that out?:confused:

No problem! It was on my scavengar hunt two years ago that my mom made for when we were in the parks and we were asking a CM about somethings and they told us that it's been taken out.:thumbsup2

Wow!! That's really cool! How'd you find that out?:confused:

My friend got to visit the GM Lounge at Test Track. On the brakes test if you look to the very top on the left before entering the heat chamber, you can see the window in the lounge that overlooks the attraction.

Here's a tour of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj06TXQD5Ik

I work for HP and have been in the Mission:Space lounge. When you get to the part of the line just before you separate into the two pods (red-green)for the pre-show, look up and to the left. There are three windows that show the lounge.
This is also a fully functional HP office. It is very possible there are multi million dollar deals being made up there :)

I work for HP and have been in the Mission:Space lounge. When you get to the part of the line just before you separate into the two pods (red-green)for the pre-show, look up and to the left. There are three windows that show the lounge.
This is also a fully functional HP office. It is very possible there are multi million dollar deals being made up there :)

That, is also very cool!:) Thanks for the tidbit!:thumbsup2

I definitely recommend the book The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World!!! I LOVED reading it, and I learned sooooo many tips and secrets! I actually brought it to the parks with me!!!!!
The+Hidden+Magic+of+Walt+Disney+World.jpg

Ive been in there too! Its really cool, plus yoy get free Disney cups!

On Tom Sawyer island, they hide 3 or 4 paintbrushes around the island before the park opens. If you find one, you can give it to a cast memeber and get anything from a free pin, to a free drink, or a front of the line pass, or a bunch of other cool prizes!

There's also a store dedicated to the Disney fairies (I believe it's in Fantasyland, but I'm not sure). Supposedly if there's no music playing when you go into the store in the morning, you can ask a cast member to "wake up Tinkerbell", and there's s whole process to it and you can get free fairy souveneirs!

There's also a store dedicated to the Disney fairies (I believe it's in Fantasyland, but I'm not sure). Supposedly if there's no music playing when you go into the store in the morning, you can ask a cast member to "wake up Tinkerbell", and there's s whole process to it and you can get free fairy souveneirs!

I believe you're talking about Tinkerbell's Treasures. They closed it a while back and remodeled it. :c That store was one of my favorite places in Magic Kingdom, you could see Tink fly across the walls if you paid attention.

there is APPARENTLY a ring in the ground at the HM but i couldnt find it. There is also a pet graveyard with mr toad in.

The ring is back!!! They put it in the new grave yard area that they just made. It is in the cement near Graceys tomb, if you are standing in front of the tomb look to the right. The CM that was working the area was impressed that I found it, it's not noticable unless you are really looking for it. Speaking of Mr. Toad, there is a picture of Toad and Owl in Owls house in the Pooh ride, Toad is handing over the deed to the ride (house) to Owl.

The ring is back!!! They put it in the new grave yard area that they just made. It is in the cement near Graceys tomb, if you are standing in front of the tomb look to the right. The CM that was working the area was impressed that I found it, it's not noticable unless you are really looking for it. Speaking of Mr. Toad, there is a picture of Toad and Owl in Owls house in the Pooh ride, Toad is handing over the deed to the ride (house) to Owl.

I knew about the Mr Toad thing, but not that the ring was back! Thanks! I'll definitely look for it on my next trip! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter