cool quotes

thomase

Earning My Ears
I just heard this:

"Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, and trusting that they won't."

I think it sounds cool, any of you got good quotes like that?

"Why do we have to grow up? I know more adults who have the children's approach to life. They're people who don't give a hang what the Joneses do. You see them at Disneyland every time you go there. They are not afraid to be delighted with simple pleasures, and they have a degree of contentment with what life has brought - sometimes it isn't much, either."

~Walt Disney ::MickeyMo

Oh, I love quotes!
Here's one:

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” -Eleanor Roosevelt

hey are some quotes from Mr. Disney that I absolutly love. lol But then again I think Walt Disney was one of the most loving human beings on this planet. :goodvibes

"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality."

"If you can dream it, you can do it."

"I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained."

Well, maybe they aren't quotes. More like sayings. :flower:

When in doubt, let your horse do the thinkin'."

:flower:

"Being a stepmother is like setting your hair on fire and trying to put it out with a hammer."

:rolleyes1

"Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but
you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

:earboy2:

"NO MAN IS WORTH CRYING FOR..... AND THE ONE WHO
IS.. WONT MAKE YOU CRY..."

:cloud9:

"Ah, yes, Divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's
genitals through his wallet."
* Robin Williams

pirate:

"Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse."
-Lily Tomlin-

:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter