Cool Disney School Supplies?

Cinderella8

♥a heard made fullmetal♥
Anyone know some common but cool/cute Disney school stuff? I am currently going to use this backpack

7501002523652-1.jpg

But what else could I find? I used to be but am no more a fan of school (yeah I'll admit it -_-) and I thought Dis-ing up my stuff would make it a little more enjoyable :)

So, any ideas?

You could definitely find Disney pencils, binders, folders, and notebooks at your local target or Walmart. Hope this helps. :/ I don't like school either

I found some cute stuff at my local dollar tree. Pencils, pencil pouches, etc. You should take a look! :)

Get a folder and fold and staple a Disney parks map (preferably the bigger older ones) around it.

I feel like a geek. I didn't have any school supplies to get...

I got Minnie and daisy folders from target for school. (they were the only folders left anyway so I didn't have a choice. But that's ok! I love Minnie!)

If you want to get creative, I took one of my plain black glasses case and drew a picture of nerd Goofy's head on label paper. It's still stuck on there so it works. I don't know if you have glasses or not, but maybe you could do something close to that.

I also have an Avengers notebook that I still need to find a use for. I got it at Target or Walmart. I don't remember which.

I printed out Disney cutie characters on my computer, slid them into a page protector, and so the first page I open in my binders has different characters. It's a great idea without going overboard.

My pink polka dotted binder has Mickey and Minnie cuties drinking lemonade.

My blue binder has pooh and eeyore (it's probably spelled wrong lol) cuties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter