Continentl Brkfst @ Hotel VS Disney Breakfast Somewhere in the World

fairytinkerbell

<font color=purple>The music in the Disney Plannin
:space: :space: :space: :space: :tongue:

I was wondering since we get a free continental brkfst at hotel each morning, and it opens at 6am, we can eat early and get on our way to the parks for opening, eat lunch and then dinner at disney rest.

OR

I've been reading about a lot of u eating at Chef Mickey's etc. for breakfast.

1. Is it worth the extra money?
2. Is the food good?
3. How much time will it take away from getting to parks early???

I love omelettes (spanish/garden w/ cheese) and home fries, exc. coffee and
oj. Any suggestions, if any?? or stick to hotel for free?

I would opt for the free continental at your hotel for all breakfasts except one. Yes, the WDW breakfast buffets are fun and have good food and plenty of it. But it is also expensive and can be an ordeal time-wise at any given time. I would go to ne at the tail-end of your trip just to experience it and enjoy a more hearty and varied breakfast than the continental at your hotel. The continental breakfasts included in the room price at your average hotel are pretty good these days and you can certainly eat enough to fuel you for the morning.

I'd opt for free too, unless youre getting what you pay for.

So just in case, our favorite breakfasts are at Whispering Canyon @WL and Spoodles @ Boardwalk.

I guess youre right. Why do alot of people go to the breakfast buffets??
If i go to chef mickey's i guess it's best to go before my TL day., right?
or i can go to Boadwalk like u said before epcot?

You've got the right idea. Place your eating places around where you'll be so you don't have to go far just to eat. I agree, take advantage of the free eats most days then have one character meal. Spoodles isn't a character meal though. Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club has an excellent character breakfast and it is within walking distance to Epcot World Showcase.

I take it you'll have your own car? Then to go to Cape May, go to the Beach Club. Tell the guard that you're dining at Cape May. You'll be given a 3hr parking pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter