• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Contemporary Resort Garden Wing

Natasha Steele

Disney Dreamin
We have booked a trip for July 2019 & it will be our first stay at the Contemporary Resort. We booked a garden view room. I didn't realize that it's in a separate building from the main tower. For those of you that have stayed there, is this a big deal? Long walk to main tower? I'm thinking about switching our room.

We have booked a trip for July 2019 & it will be our first stay at the Contemporary Resort. We booked a garden view room. I didn't realize that it's in a separate building from the main tower. For those of you that have stayed there, is this a big deal?

Not at all.

Long walk to main tower?

Nope.

I'm thinking about switching our room.

In our opinion the extra $$ for the tower is not worth it.

We loved our garden room, we were pretty close to the main building and of course we loved the walk to MK. I mapped my walk and from our room to Fantasy Land it was 1/2 mile, not bad!

The garden wing rooms are great. No problem with the walk to the tower, it is very short.
FYI:
You do need to be aware that there are no balconies on most of these rooms, however. The ground floor rooms do have a patio, but the second and third floor rooms have sliding doors that open to a rail not a balcony.

The best part of the South wing building is you don't have to wait for an elevator if you don't want to. It only has three floors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter