Contemporary Garden Wing

musicmom24

Earning My Ears
My family of 6 is visiting WDW in June. The Contemporary Garden Wing with Hospitality Access is available for our trip. Apparently that means we would have access to the Atrium Club. We have only stayed at a value resort, so this would be a splurge. I’m just really excited about the idea of walking to MK. Has anyone stayed there before? Is the club level access worth it? Any opinions are welcome! Thanks!

The Garden Wing requires you to walk to the main tower for Atrium Club access. So it's not totally convenient.

Most people will tell you Club Level is not "worth it" from a financial measure unless you have a liver of steel and do not plan to spend time at the parks, but instead just drinking in the lounge non-stop for the length of stay.

The Garden Wing requires you to walk to the main tower for Atrium Club access. So it's not totally convenient.

Most people will tell you Club Level is not "worth it" from a financial measure unless you have a liver of steel and do not plan to spend time at the parks, but instead just drinking in the lounge non-stop for the length of stay.

I agree. Walking from the garden wing into the tower and taking an elevator up to the lounge is really not very convenient and, IMHO, the food offerings at CR CL aren't great (at least they weren't when we were there).

Are there any 2-bedrooms available at BLT? Or maybe consider a Deluxe CL room at WL? It's not walking distance from MK, but you will boat access to MK (and CR, so you can walk from there). WL CL is the best bang for CL buck on WDW property IMHO.

I LOVE the Garden wing however we've never stayed CL there. Hated staying in the tower.

I LOVE the Garden wing however we've never stayed CL there. Hated staying in the tower.

We are just the opposite. We didn't like the Garden Wing but loved the Tower. If it were me, I would skip CL and opt for a room in the Tower.

Thanks for all the info! We looked at the tower rooms but they are $150 more a night. I’m not specifically looking for club level, I’m more interested in a room big enough for all 6 of us. We could get a villa at the wilderness lodge for about the same price as Garden View. I just like the idea of walking to magic kingdom. How’s the boat service from WL?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter