• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Contempo Cafe for a large group

aks22

Crazybusy
We have a group of about 35-40 people who will be ending our day at Cont around 8 PM on a weeknight. We'd like to grab cupcakes and ice cream at the Contempo Cafe. I'm not familiar with this resort, can the seating area accommodate us, and should we expect it to be busy at that time of the evening?
Everyone will be heading off in different directions afterward, that's why we're looking for something at Cont.

With a group that size it may be a bit challenging especially if other families are dining there at that time but there are several tables at this venue plus there are places to sit (not necessarily chairs & tables but couches, etc) outside of the restaurant in the lobby area. I would just be more concerned about the quantity of food items they may have available at this time (if they will have enough cupcakes, etc). I don't know if it will be busy or not - by that time dinner rush is usually over and of course this will depend on the time of year you are going.

I know you want to end up at the CR but you'd have a lot more luck finding seating at even a moderate resort like Port Orleans Riverside or French Quarter.

Contempo is popular - there are lots of separate tables but trying to get that many together would be challenging. There are 12 of us and that is difficult enough! Perhaps if you talked to them ahead of time, you could work out an arrangement so they would be expecting you - they do have servers that bring the food to you --maybe you could pre-order? Good Luck!

I definitely think you should talk to someone beforehand. There will not be enough available cupcakes for that many people and seating will be a challenge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter