Contactless payment

Chuckers

Missing My Disneyland Day Trips :(
When looking at the menus online, they say contactless payment is encouraged. I am in the process of getting euros for my trip. Is there anywhere in DLP that I can load a card with the euros so I can do contactless payment? I want to pay in Euros so I don't have to worry about international charges on my cards.
(Six Flags here in the United States is only contactless payments and they have a machine that you can put cash in and get a pre-loaded card.)

I don’t recall seeing anything like that in the parks. You’re probably better off buying / setting up something like that before you leave home. I know that in the UK, most currency exchange places (such as Travelex) sell a card you charge up with money in advance at an exchange rate better than most credit cards (not fee free, but close) and these can be used easily abroad as most are backed by either Visa or Mastercard.

You will be able to use your euros I'm sure. Over here some credit cards will allow you to make purchases without any foreign transaction charges. It's best for us to charge in euros as the credit card companies' exchange rates are competitive.

Mrs TT

For Europe I recommend revolut. You can get a physical card, use Ur phone or watch and weekdays the currency fee is free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter