Contacting Restaurants directly

7thdwarf/dopey

<font color = red>Disney for Dopey and Dopey for D
to make special requests. I have read that this is suggested if we have any special dietary requirements. Does anyone know where I can find the phone numbers for them? :wave:

When you are making your PS, mention that you have a special dietary requirement, and they will note it on your PS. They will also give you the phone numbers for the restaurants and advise you to call in advance (I believe 24-48 hours). Sorry that I don't have the #'s available, but if you call the Dining number, they will give them all to you.

Hi Kacey........thanks for your reply. I remember there was a list of the "best" WDW restaurants phone numbers posted to these boards a couple of years ago. I have tried to search the archives here but without results. Maybe its to far back to go.

:wave:

Hi MulanMom.......I did take a look over there, although it was very brief. I will take your suggestion and give it another go. Thanks. Frost tonight can ya believe it? :wave:

7thdwarf/dopey - I looked at one of my old itineraries and found out this info for you. I don't know what restaurants you are looking for, but here is what I have:

All Epcot World Showcase restaurants have one main number 407-560-7292. They say to call seven days prior to your visit to confirm details of your dietary requirements.

Originally posted by kaceyisme
7thdwarf/dopey - I looked at one of my old itineraries and found out this info for you. I don't know what restaurants you are looking for, but here is what I have:

All Epcot World Showcase restaurants have one main number 407-560-7292. They say to call seven days prior to your visit to confirm details of your dietary requirements.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Yippee:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks a bunch Kacey:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter