• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Consolidating Disney Gift Cards

zeferjen

Mother Knows Best
I hope this belongs on Budget. I am trying to consolidate my Disney gift cards from Target. In the past I have used the https://www.disneygiftcard.com/ site. When I try to log in, it says it's sending a code to my email but I never get the code. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a work-around?

I would try having them send the code to your phone, if that’s an option. Emails from Disney are not always quick.

Unfortunately the only option is email. I just sent something to guest.service@disneygift.com. Maybe they can help 🤷‍♀️
Any chance you have an older email you no longer use? Even though I have tried repeatedly to update my email everywhere, some random Disney things still go to an old unused address. When I make a dining reservation, the confirmation goes to my gmail account, but if I cancel one sometimes that goes to an old account. Can't figure out why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter