• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Considering taking the plunge

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOVETHATMOUSE

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>*~*Some LOVE from
We are considering taking the plunge and buying into DVC, but would like to "test the waters". We are going to be going 12/3 - 12/6 before our cruise and are thinking of renting points. Have never done this, so we are kind of nervous. I did the calculator and for a studio, so I am looking at 36-46 points depending on the location. Would like the Boardwalk or Beach Club, but will be happy with WLV too. This is a budget trip since most of our money is going towards the Disney Cruise (10th anniversary, 40th birthday celebrations). I would love to stay on-site this way. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I figure this way, we can save a little money and test the clubs!

Unless you find someone with an already existing ressie that they won't be using, it will be difficult as the DVC resorts, all of them, are essentially booked during that time. The membership meetings occur then and the point requirements are among the lowest for the year. The resorts have been booked solidly for months for the first two weeks of December.

But, you might find someone with a ressie they would be willing to rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter