Considering a Disney Wedding

mammasgirls

Earning My Ears
:tinker: Hi Everyone! I'm brand new to this, but I joined because my daughter is considering a Disney wedding and I would like to get some idea of how much it will cost. Is anyone having a fairly large wedding (100-125 people) with a fair amount of "extras"? For example, one of the more extensive menu's with a cocktail hour, sushi, viennese hour, coach, etc?
As you probably know, I can't get very much info unless we speak to a wedding consultant. I'd just like a ballpark figure so that we know whether it's even a possibility. Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi mammasgirls! Welcome to the DIS!!

I found a fairly recent thread with lots of budget/pricing information. I think this will give you a really good idea of what kind of costs you can expect.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1400194

You can also check out the Disney Weddings website and sign up to get on the Wishbook (it's free) and you can get some rough ideas there as well (although those prices do tend to be a little high).

Much luck to your daughter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter