Connections vouchers, does everyone need one??

MelodyD

Mouseketeer
I am looking at the food vouchers for the sit down lunches. There are 4 of us (boys are 8 and 9). If I purchase the vouchers do we all 4 need to use them? Many times we only get one appitizer anyways so I can't see using 4 and getting 4 of them. Couldn't the adults use the vouchers and all of us share the meal? Could just one adult use the voucher and the rest of us pay the menu prices? I just can't see wasting all that food! Not to mention the dessert, that is something we very rarely have room for anyways, but 4 of them..... yikes!

Melody

You can share meals, its like u are using cash...but all you can get is one of each
thing they list on the coupon. I am leaving for WDW this sunday and I will write a
trip report when I get back to report on the food coupons and the tickets I
purchased through Connections, we will be back by the 5th

Hulabird

carib01a.gif

Thanks HulaBird. That is what I was thinking. I think I will definately purchase a few of those then. I will watch for your reply, we are leaving on the 14th! I am getting so excited.

Melody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter