Connections Vouchers? Cdn Shipping?

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
Quick question for anybody who has tried the Connections vouchers for meals...just got back from the Budget Board, and they seem like would fit well into our budget...how does membership work for us up north? Are there extra costs for shipping, or do you just have them mailed to your resort for arrival? Do you have to join ($139 US Yikes!!), or can you just use the trial membership to get them...we'd probably only want 10 or so "quick and casual", and then use them for late lunch seatings?

Any and all suggestions, as always, are much appreciated!

But Once Again.....

Canadians are excluded!

Scratch
:smooth:

...aarggh, why are we always left out?:mad: Next they'll tell us that DVC members can get a Florida Res discount on tickets...not applicable for Cdns!:crazy:

I've tried to get them, every way possible:mad: , and it is a losing battle. U.S. address, needing a U.S. credit card with a U.S. shipping- all the same. It just stinks!

you know.. i've read a lot about the vouchers and all that... and how you can save... maybe its just me, but i looked before our trip and figured that we would save money just by not ordering all the extras and bringing our own snacks in. we ate cheaply at counter services places, either sharing drinks or getting water... we never spent $11.25 US on a meal...

i know a lot of ppl share the meals on the voucher, but we someitmes were able to spend less than $11.25 for two people anyway.

just my two cents. i'm sure they're very cool to use at some places, but i personally dont' think they're worth it - esp combined with the hassle of trying to join with Connections etc...

I agree with sonicfan, I purchased a few for our last trip. Beaches and Cream was the only place I thought we got a good deal. As for the places in the parks, you really only save $1-1.50 per voucher.

For us the Q and C weren't really worth it, for instance, we usually don't drink pop/soda ($2.50) and rarely eat dessert mid-day (carrot cake at Pecos Bill $2.50 ish). And no, my 6 year old and I could not share the hamburger from Pecos Bills, he was hungry an hour later.

We used one at Morocco in Epcot. Again same story, dessert (a small square for over $2) and the drink bumped up our bill.

We did like the breakfast vouchers. We used them at Cape May, CRT and Park Faire. The savings here were about $4-6 per person, depending on how you tip. Liked these vouchers, but not enough to rejoin Connections or Hotwire Club.

Am I missing something with these things?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter