• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Connections Help!

KLAIT

DIS Veteran
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD GIVE ME SOME ADVICE.

I CALLED CONNECTIONS THIS AM AND ORDERED MY PARK TICKETS. I WAS GIVEN THE AGENTS NAME AND ID NUMBER. I JUST CALLED HOME TO CHECK MY MESSAGES AND THERE WAS ONE FROM THE AGENT I HAD TALKED TO WANTING TO VERIFY MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER BECAUSE IT WAS NOT GOING THROUGH. SHE GAVE ME HER NAME AND EXTENSION NUMBER AND ASKED THAT I CALL THE 800 NUMBER AND ASK FOR HER EXTENSION.

I CALLED THE NUMBER THAT I USED TO ORDER THE PASSES AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY DO NOT TRANSFER CALLS TO ANYONE. THEY, OF COURSE, OFFERED TO RE-ORDER THEM FOR ME AS THEY ARE NOT SHOWING UP IN THE SYSTEM. I WAS HESITANT TO DO THIS.

I EXPLAINED THE SITUATION AND THAT THE AGENT WAS VERIFYING MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND THEY STILL WOULD NOT TRANSFER ME.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? I ONLY HAVE 1 PHONE NUMBER FOR CONNECTIONS AND THEY WILL NOT TRANSFER ME.

SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANKS- KRISTY

If you just joined and ordered your tickets today, they may not show up in the system yet, i had that problem when I first joined, I joined and ordered tickets the very instant they gave me a membership # online. I called a day later to double check the order and I wasn't showing up in the system, when they found out I just joined a day before they said that was the reason why.

I would ask to be transferred to a manager. If the info is not available to the person answering the phone, then they need to help you in another way. Keep trying until you can talk to someone who CAN assist you. Good luck!

I actually did ask to be transferred to a manager or supervisor several times and I even called 3 times and spoke to 3 different agents. No one would transfer me.

I did, however, e-mail them through their site and about an hour and a half later, I had a reply that a supervisor would be calling me today. WOW...Talk about customer service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter