Connections food vouchers - What can you order at Beaches'n Cream

lmmmdtmlem

Mouseketeer
Just wondering what kinds of food you can order with the $10.50 lunch vouchers at Beaches 'n Cream. I am assuming that you can only use their counter service menu when using the Quick and Casual vouchers, is that correct? What kinds of food are on the counter service menu? Is there more than just ice cream and drinks? I'm actually STILL waiting to receive my vouchers (ordered them 7/23), but just doing some research as to how good of a value they will be. Thanks for any help.:) :) :) :)

It is my understanding that Beaches and Cream is considered counter service even when you sit inside. You can order a milkshake for your drink, a sandwich, a side and a dessert, even the big, more expensive ice cream desserts. Someone wrote about this in another thread. It sounds like B&C is THE best place to use the vouchers.

The voucher says no frozen drinks which I would call a milk shake a frozen drink, but since I had read on the boards that you could get one, we did with no problem. We used them at Coronodo Springs Pepper Street Market today and also saved a fair amount.

I ordered prime rib sub with onion rings, chocolate milk shake, and brownie sundae thing with one of our coupons. My DH and I split it. Total would have been $23.40 without the coupon.

DD and DS split double hamburger, chocolate shake, and chocolate cake with the other coupon.

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter