Connecting With Walt?

Tetanus Shot Ty

Earning My Ears
Is Connecting with Walt over? If it is will there be another history series? I really enjoyed the shows about the history of Disneyland as well as the Connecting with Walt series. I look forward to hearing more content of this persuasion. Keep up the great work. I am in awe of the disunplugged's ability to generate so much content that is not only informative but entertaining. Not unlike the fabled EPCOT of the 80s.

If I am not mistaken, they do the Connecting with Walt every 3 months for a month at a time. Since the last series was in July, I would guess that October would be the next series. Michael does an excellent job each series. I enjoyed the Connecting with Walt so much that I have now gone back and started listening to all of the Disneyland 60 podcasts.

Connecting with Walt is a quarterly podcast. They do a months worth of shows then three months off and then so on.

They will start back up in October. That seems so long away:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter