Connecting rooms at HRH??

P

pnelson

I want to make sure they have these and that I can possibly get them. We have two rooms booked in December-My mother will be staying in the second room and does not want to be away from us. I THINK I request this in my reservations but can't remember. Should I send in a request or call prior to my arrival?? My mother would be upset if she was not with us. We usually keep the doors open and my son sleeps in her room with her.

Hiya...

There are connecting rooms. We arrived with friends and were automatically given rooms next door to each other. We didn't know they were connected until our son opened a door which had a tiny passage and knocked on our friend's door and they opened it - so we had one huge area. I t could be that all the room's are adjoining - I'm not sure. We never asked at the time of booking to be connected as it wasn't a priority, but in your case - I would request it when yuou book just ot be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter