• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confusion on yesterday's show

This is how we do it. I personally love the Halloween party, this year will be our third in a row. BUT I could never justify using a park day on the same day as the party. it works out much better for us to sleep in on party day, grab a brunch at one of the resorts, swim, and then head to the party at 4.

Yup, this is how we'd do it next time. In a few years when my youngest is older (3-4 years from now) we'll do a Christmas trip and I'm thinking something like that then.

This is how we do it. I personally love the Halloween party, this year will be our third in a row. BUT I could never justify using a park day on the same day as the party. it works out much better for us to sleep in on party day, grab a brunch at one of the resorts, swim, and then head to the party at 4.
That honestly sounds like a perfect day!

That honestly sounds like a perfect day!

It really is! I was stressing about having to fit in a park day the same day as MNSSHP for our August trip, so we just decided to arrive a day early and take a cheap hotel for sleeping so that we could hit the parks on check-in day. I had some hotel points so it wasn't going to cost us anything else and now I get my sleep-in/lounge/Halloween day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter