Confusion: AKV Concierge dates?

jt2323

Earning My Ears
OK, I've heard it both ways. Concierge DVC rooms will be available to book for stays this fall and also they will not be available until the summer of 2008. Any recent definite info?

Thanks

OK, I've heard it both ways. Concierge DVC rooms will be available to book for stays this fall and also they will not be available until the summer of 2008. Any recent definite info?

Thanks

I've heard several times from my DVC guide that the concierge-level rooms will be ready sometime in May of 2008.

Thanks

I called MS yesterday just to get familiar with the menus in prep for tomorrows "dial-race). The concierge question was my "reason" for calling.

The lady at MS said they were just getting final room numbers now, but were being told that, by the looks of things, no concierge until May of '08.

Our guide said the same thing.

Now, we all know MS can sometimes be "fast and loose" on the facts, just like CRO, so.....I'd love to see confirmation from others asking the same question.

I called MS yesterday just to get familiar with the menus in prep for tomorrows "dial-race). The concierge question was my "reason" for calling.

The lady at MS said they were just getting final room numbers now, but were being told that, by the looks of things, no concierge until May of '08.

Our guide said the same thing.

Now, we all know MS can sometimes be "fast and loose" on the facts, just like CRO, so.....I'd love to see confirmation from others asking the same question.

When we recently toured the models at SSR (2X :laughing: ), both guides repeated the May '08 date for concierge availability, but mind you, one of them also said there'd be CL at Kidani, too! Oh, I hope, I hope, I hope she's right! :goodvibes

I've had to take so much information from CMs with "grains of salt" that I now have high blood pressure!

I called to ask about conicerge today, too. The CM told me not until May, 2009! When I exclaimed 2009!!!!! and she heard the shock in my voice, she said she'd check. She came back and said May, 2008.

Bottom line is that I don't think they really have a clue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter