Confused about Savi's booking time.

cisco911

Mouseketeer
So we have a trip booked Jan 2 to 6 with our hollywood studios day being Jan 4th. That would mean that our 60 day window would open November 3rd right? So I can try and book Savi's for Jan 4th 62 days out is my assumption. When I go to my disney experience and look up Savi's it just takes me to the regular availability page. Since it takes me to the regular page, how will it know I am 60 days out from my trip and can book 62 days out? Sorry for the silly question but we are days away from booking and trying to get all my ducks in a row for all my reservations. Also, are reservations at midnight or 6am EST? Thank you in advance for all your help. :)

Savis reservations open at midnight. You’ll sign into your my Disney experience account then go to savis and click “check availability” it’ll take you to a page with a calandar and you can click on your day then do the number of builders you’d like and click the blue button. It’ll either have “morning” “afternoon” and “evening” buttons (unless one or two are grayed out). If none are available then buzz Lightyear will pop up. Click the time range you want then it’ll send you to the times available.

If you are staying off site you can only book at 60 days. Its a little more difficult to get your preferred time range but it’s still doable. If you’re on site you have a better chance at getting your preferred time range especially if Hollywood studios is later in your trip.

We are staying onsite for our trip so I was hoping to book on November 3rd since that is 60 days from Jan 2. I understand the mechanics of booking. Just didn't see how it knew since it took me to the generic page. Maybe it is because I am still not within my window?

We are staying onsite for our trip so I was hoping to book on November 3rd since that is 60 days from Jan 2. I understand the mechanics of booking. Just didn't see how it knew since it took me to the generic page. Maybe it is because I am still not within my window?
Yeah since you’re not within your window it’ll just have the dates at 60 days. Once you hit your window it should open up. The way it triggers your window is by you being logged in

Well today is the day. Went on at midnight and said systems were down. Went on this morning at 5:45 and was able to book the droid depot but nothing for Savi's. I checked every day from now to January and there is zero availability. I don't get it. Very frustrated right now. :(

Just re-checked at 7. Don't know what made me do it but went it and all the times for my day were available. They must have been late to opening up my window I guess.
Glad you were able to get savis booked! Sometimes the system is glitchy. We were able to book good times for savis for Nov 12 when I checked randomly before we were trying for hoop Dee doo.

For anyone reading be STRONGLY ADVISED these Savi workshop lightsabers are absolutely cheap and they WILL break...even if simply laying on a shelf and handled gently every a couple of weeks (i.e. NOT swinging hard and fighting with them) there are videos on youtube explaining how the soldering is very thin and very cheap and the circuitry connections are bad.

They are $250 a piece. Yes I know they come with an experience (and that is indeed a cool experience we enjoyed it) but the lightsaber itself is a piece of junk. Buyer beware.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter